Wednesday 31 October 2012

Magenta Red

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 


Dress - ShopMode
Booties - Online
Bag - Urban Outfitters
Bracelets - Online, Bangkok, Flea

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
^ Last picture of my  un-dyed hair.

Photobucket

The day i dyed my hair - 24.10.12
After 16 years, 5 months and 23 days, I finally did something permanent with my hair. My hair lost it's virginity when I decided to dye it with a French technique called Balayage where you can see the color ribbon through the hair. For the first few days after I've dyed my hair, i hated it sooo bad.. I guess I just wasn't used to it. But since then, I've gotten quite a number of compliments on my hair and I'm sort of warming up to it :) So yayyyyyy but the picture above doesn't capture the color accurately. It's Magenta Red and looks pink-ish red! 
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's somewhat like these two colors above, but a little more red!

xx


" We accept the love we think we deserve. "
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

1 comment:

  1. love the dress!!!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete