Thursday 3 July 2014

Birthday Party #1


17 . 05 . 2014
This post is soooooo delayed but here it is anyway! 
My best friends & boyfriend planned a surprise party for my 18th a week before my birthday(23rd May).

I had a flea that day at Flea Titan (which went well!) and went home to shower and get ready afterwards. It was about 8+ when my boyfriend came over. We traveled to Clarke Quay and he brought me to this restaurant for dinner called Full House. The interior was super cute and looked really really nice!

After a scrumptious dinner, we popped into a cab. Halfway through the journey, he made me keep my eyes closed and blasted music into my ears so that both my senses were numb. We later got out of the cab and I probably looked like an ultimate fool walking with my eyes closed, holding his hand as he led me. After awhile, we stopped walking and I felt and knew that we got into a lift. The funny thing was that we got off at the wrong level and he was confused for a bit before he realized his mistake. 

We had just stepped into the room when he took the earpiece off me and I opened my eyes to complete darkness. I was confused and a little scared ('cause I'm embarrassingly afraid of the dark) and reached out in front of me to try to get a sense of where I am, but only to come into contact with streamers! I pushed them aside and walked a little further before the lights came on. An endless number of balloons were all around the room, some on the floor and some floating with helium. A "Happy Birthday" banner was also hung across the curtains, but the bed was the first thing that caught my eye. It was decorated with rose petals that spelled my name at the bottom, and a big heart shape in the middle. Sooooo pretty!

After a short moment, the curtains were suddenly drawn and there my friends stood as they shouted, " SURPRISE!"









Scallop Spaghetti Aglio Olio


Grilled Chicken Chop with Raisin Black Pepper Sauce







Taking a pic with a beautifully decorated bed

Enjoying taking pictures

Bliss


And then.... My friends got tired of me taking photos and decided to start throwing balloons at me.



I have such great friends.



Jolee •  Celestine  •  Darren  •  Dena  •  Bryan
Rylee  •  Renee  •  Sam

Thank you so much for coming guys :')
Really appreciate everything.
Failed Attempt at a pic #1

Failed Attempt #2

Decided to just start playing with the rose petals










Unglam # 1

Unglam # 2




Beautiful girls



“ If you have good friends, no matter how much life is sucking , they can make you laugh. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment