Thursday 31 July 2014

Seize the moments of happiness














Crop Top from Shopamazeballs, Outwear and Skirt from Set Apart c/o Space Invasion, Nextrane Platforms from Jeffrey Campbell, Bag from Topshop


Please ignore the humongous bruise that I have on my left thigh. I stupidly walked into this "men holding guns on horses" statue in my house hahaha *facepalm*.
Anyway, I got this super pretty white outwear and wrap bandage skirt (from Set Apart) c/o Space Invasion!
Space Invasion has actually just opened a new outlet on the 3rd Floor of Cineleisure, opposite The Editors Market! So do go visit them :)



“Seize the moments of happiness and love! They are the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.” 
- Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment